You will retain your no claims bonus
If another motorist damages your vehicle and you claim through your insurance company then you will lose your no claims bonus and will have to pay an insurance excess fee. This will also result in an increase in your next insurance premium. Fair? We don't think so!
If you are involved in a Road Traffic Accident that wasn't your fault, we can ensure that you do not have to pay an insurance excess and that your no claims bonus will not be effected.
You will receive a "like for like" replacement vehicle whilst your vehicle is off the road undergoing repair. You will retain your no claims bonus and best of all, you won't have to pay a penny.
How the Non Fault Service Works.
- You are involved in a Road Traffic Accident. Call Myles Coachworks on 01292 284 095 (Before you contact your insurance company to make a claim against your policy). We will require your details and the details of the person who has damaged your vehicle.
- Our Accident Management Department will contact the insurer of the person who has damaged yor vehicle on your behalf. Once the insurer of the 3rd party has admitted liability we will contact you to arrange a date for you to bring your vehicle into us for inspection and repair. If you or any party in your vehicle has sustained an injury during the accident, we will appoint a solicitor who will handle your personal injury claim on a no win no fee basis.
- A "like for like" replacement vehicle will be provided to you if you require so whilst your vehicle is off road undergoing repair.
- Once your damaged vehicle is on site, we will thouroughly inspect the damage caused during the accident and file for an independent engineers report. Once this has been approved by the engineer, we will order replacement parts if required. Please note that we only use genuine parts supplied by the manufacturer of your vehicle.
- Once we have repaired your vehicle and it's returned to its pre accident condition, we will contact you to arrange Delivery/Collection.